Re: Auto-Destrustion

Hi Bjorn,
And I can verify Bjorn's claim at Jones Beach, 'cause I saw the relics myself.

Back to smashing, Pete was on the David Letterman show, maybe around the
Psychoderelict era, and probably promoting it, or maybe the Supper Club shows,
anyway, as Letterman watched in horror, Pete smashed his acoustic. Pete responded
to Dave's horror by saying: "Don't worry Dave, it's actually worth more now then
when it was whole." Referring probably, that they will auction it off for charity!

magik