Re: who does everyone think is the best who album????

If I may be allowed to offer my humble opinion, I will say:

For raw live power: Live @ Leeds- A 6 song kick you in the balls, take
no prisoner album! And now with the remastered version, you get all 14
songs, that include a Quick One, which is an extra 5 for a total of 19
raw live Who songs in concert!

Greatest In Studio Raw Power Album: Who's Next (the failed Lifehouse
Best of) A studio album not based on a concept (but as Pete says in
Storytellers: based on a concept! the Lifehouse)!

Greatest Capture of our misunderstood Youth!: Quadrophenia! How can
anyone write all those songs that captured our insanity growing up?
Amazing!

Greatest Rock Opera: Tommy! His ability to not only write this stuff,
but to present it with horns & orchestration was pure genius!

Honorable Mentions: anything Pete ever wrote!

But this is my humble opinion, I could be wrong!

ps- I'm having so much fun going to each show, I can hardly contain
myself! Plz somebody pinch me! Lol!
magik