phillips acoustics

Per the question about the sound at Phillips Arena in Atlanta.
I saw the Boss there, but was behind the stage and the sound was great.
However, I  heard accounts of it being real muddy out on the floor and up on
the sides. On the good side, it's a real straight up and down venue so the
seats on the wings are still pretty good. I've got floor for the Who show
and can't wait.
You're right, Marta plops you out right at the arena door. It's really the
easiest venue in town to take the train to.