re-Simon Townshend

Bill,
     You must remember first and foremost this is a Who list. Most listers
probably do like Simon and possibly His music. However,this is
no place to be singing His praises or any such thing. He's directly linked
to The Who yes,but people on this list have their priorities set
on one thing at the moment and some are still trying to catch up with
all the recent album/videos that have become available as well as with
the tour! (I know I am). To call people 'narrowly focused' or whatever is to
prejudge them. I myself happened to bump into Simon at the tweeter
center and actually spoke to him and shook hands etc...A real nice guy.
However, despite Hearing one of his albums, I don't own any. I guess
time will tell.
Regards,
Derick.