Who's on E!

Terrific little segment this morning on E!  It ran two or three minutes
and included "My Generation" sung in a couple of different time
periods, shot of Roger's nipples, John playing bass, clip of Pete
saying "We f**king hate you, Ira."  Everybody looked great.  Do they
replay these during the day?

LB

>7am to 7:30am E! news weekend tomorrow (saturday) morning
Hey guys HEADSUP check your local listings for E! NEWS WEEKEND david
adelson does a short segment on The Who.  It has a short interview clip
and a some footage from one of the new summer shows.