[Fwd: Pre Show Jones Beach]

FYI,
magik

-- BEGIN included message

Hello everyone.

Here are the pre-show details for Jones Beach. If someone can be so kind to
post the details to IGTC and Odds and Sods lists one last time that would
help me out tremendously. I am very pressed for time today. If anyone has
trouble opening the attached word document or jpeg picture of the map email
me back up until 5pm today and I can help you out. Any questions after 5pm
today you can call me at 203-929-0111 up until sunday morning.

See you all Sunday!

George + Jess

PS..Feel free to pass this on to whomever you'd like.

JB

JB

-- END included message