PHOENIX CANCELED

>From thewho.net/news:
Ticketmaster no longer has Phoenix on sale and is offering refunds.   No
word yet on Toronto.

I plan on going to toronto so lets keep our fingers crossed. Gotta run I'm
to Philly tonight for my 1st show of the tour.

                                        Ty

        "I know this is shit, but even though it's shit I am still the
best...the best Keith Moon-type drummer in the world!"
                                                    - Keith Moon, 1978