Fwd: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #175

I also had no success with my 3 tickets for camden..i put them on ebay and
tickets.com auctions ..no one bid....i hope to get rid of them at the concert
on friday ..maybe to people who got lawn seats...

-- BEGIN included message

Has anyone had  any success getting rid of extra tickets at the shows so far?
I have an extra pair for Camden(100$ each including charges) and am nervous
that I might get half of their value if I'm lucky.
Any input?
nathan64@aol.com

-- END included message