No Subject

With the Jimmy Page & the Black Crowes and the tours underway, there's time
for members of each group to check out the other band, since they're playing
on alternate nights. Who guitarist Pete Townshend recently told LAUNCH that
he'll be checking out the Page/Crowes set as the groups make their way
around North America, and Chris Robinson says he plans to return the favor.
The Crowes lead singer told LAUNCH "I saw them last year in Chicago and it
was cool," he recalled. "We have some days off, you know what I mean? Some
days our show's first and theirs is second, so, yeah, I definitely want to
catch them."
The Who will play the Nissan Pavilion in Bristow, Virginia, tonight (July
5), and Jimmy Page & the Black Crowes hit the same venue tomorrow (July 6).

-- Gary Graff, Detroit, and Bruce Simon, New York

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm