Star Ledger Article

"Degenerated Into A Pointless Jam"?????

No, I'm sorry, it's the MUSIC REVIEWERS that are pointless and un-necessary. One voice for all fans does not cut it in any
medium, and to say that they played a "pointless jam" , to me, sounds like the Star Ledger has no idea who they
hire to cover rock shows. Any moron would know that seeing the Who, historically, and having them do jams
at the end of songs is the classic event we all anticipate. Where did this guy come from? Is  Live At Leeds an
entirely pointless album?  Did the Who play too long at Woodstock?  How can this drip say it was pointless and
it pushed the people out of the seats??   People leave to beat traffic and cause they have baby sitters. I can understand that, you get that at all concerts and sports events. But, people
aren't pushed out cause of a 'jam'.  If  Who jams were that disturbing, the fucking show would  not have been
sold out, especially at the "Oh-my god" prices they were going for.

Get with it and learn something about a band before you go calling items small that are small in your mind.
What, was it too late for Ben?  Was it too close to beddy bye??

This story has been bothering me since yesterday morning when I read it in the papers.   Is it really this simple to
be a rock journalist?