Some more PNC thoughts

 Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
    I was on Pete's side in the 20th row (101 row T) and the PA was only a
few feet away, so I couldn't make out everything that Pete was saying. Thanks
to Bjorn and Fang for clearing up some of what was said and letting me know
that Dance It Away was in MG. I knew Crossroads was in there though. The
wrestling bit during TKAA was pretty funny! I'm a wrestling fan, so I
appreciated it.
    As far as people dancing, the area I was in, everybody was dancing, even
the kids! Quite a few folks brought their children, and they were really into
it! I thought that was really cool!
    Pete was pissed off that one particular light was shining right in his
face, but after a while it looked like that light was either turned off, or
repositioned.
    Bjorn, Magik had the same problem with the VIP thing and also upgraded
and got front row center! He had the yellow shirt on with "Nobody but the
WHO" on the back.
 If I'm not mistaken, I saw him shake Roger's hand. Is this right Magik?
    As far as Tee Shirts, I can now say that finally, I can wear a shirt that
lets everyone know that one of my favorite albums is Sell Out!
    I was really impressed with the shirts they had. Very good quality
material and a nice selection (Sell Out in blue, O&S in tan, LAL in black &
red, etc.) I did think it was ironic that there were no WN shirts, since
that's the album spotlighted on this tour. Oh well. They also had signed
posters from John of a WBN era drawing for $20.
 Good price, but I didn't have enough cash to get one ;-(
    I do recommend that you get a program. This thing is PACKED with info and
ALOT of never seen before pics! Speaking of which, there is an AD for a new
limited edition coffee table book simply called THE WHO LIVE. Pete says that
many of the pictures in this book are so rare that HE never saw them! If
interested, goto
 www.genesis-publications.com       It is pricey and with run you $300!
    So there ya have it,