Re:

To all of you who have passion & understand theirs:

I have been baptized!!! I scored, from out of a momentarily bad start, to
get the 1st row in front of Pete tonite @ the PNC! After seeing them for 39
times (4 times this week along & Javits), the first being on 7/31/71 (see
the Concert Files to reference this show), tonite was maybe the 1 or 2
greatest times I have ever seen them. My final answer is tonite's show
equaled my first, it's a 2 way tie for the greatest fuckin' Who show
magik