Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #171

>Roger Daltrey was flawless.  I don't recall hearing a bum note from him.
>His vocals are miles ahead of the BTTB CD.  He's fucking ON

Scott:

Just FYI, I've noticed comparing boots to shows I've seen that in the crowd
the vocals tend to sound incredible, and then when you listen to the boot
you can hear all sorts of mistakes you didn't notice or couldn't hear at the
show. It hardly matters, since the show's the thing.

>There are idiots in all generations!

Magik:

This is true.

>Ah, the joys of opening for The Who...

Keets:

So true, so true. No one should even try.

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"
                           George W. Bush, Presidential candidate

        Cheers                 ML