Naked Eye

Hello Fello Who Fans,
    The recent topic of the meaning of Naked Eye really got me thinking.  For
the past 2 years I have been reading a lot of Meher Baba books.  So I have a
different understanding.  I realize I might be 100% off.  But I like the
understanding.
    When Pete writes about getting a different room, but we have the same
name.
I think of all our souls.   We think that we are seperate, the seperate
rooms, but we still have the same name that have Baba.
    I hope that makes sense.  But when I hear the song I think about Baba.
And when Pete writes about covering our own nuts.  I think he is writing
about denying our TRUE Selves.  Not just our sexual organ.
Thanks
Jeff