Re: Naughty Lyrics & Lifehouse

> >Is it me or does anyone else think that Lifehouse is pretty boring?
>
>It's making me nervous, I'll tell you that !  From the lukewarm reviews of
>the Lifehouse radio play (although I should hold judgement until I hear it
>myself)to Pete's awkward explanations about a
>Lifehouse/cyber/webcast/concert/interactive thigamajig, which only makes me
>wonder if Pete, again, hasn't bitten off more than he can chew.

Oh, sure.  He always does.  I really do think the technology is available
now for him to achieve something of his original aims.  After all you can
boil the whole thing down to his wanting a group of people to join together
in an artistic experience.  I don't know that he's going to achieve world
participation as yet.  Netaid gave it a try and all I got was a busy signal.

>So, I won't be one of the many, scrambling to get the expensive Lifehouse
>Chronicles. I'm not gonna take it.  Gonna break it.  Gonna shake it.  Let's
>forget it better still.......

Um.  I think the Chronicles is the cheapie set.  Method is the one with the
key that sets you up for the great communal experience.  I have to admit
that it's sort of an attractive idea.  And it seems like he said something
about another way to become part of it, like through the concerts or
something.  It's whether or not you feel the spiritual part of it, or just
want the guitar smashing.

keets