Beatles' "Quick One"; Misheard lyrics; BBC review

Jim,

> >I bought a vinyl Beatles bootleg years ago (can't remember the title) that
> listed AQOWHA. I was quite disappointed to find that it was just a fragment
> and that there was little else of quality or interest on this album.<

I'm not surprised, especially if it was a disc of GET BACK material.  Almost all of what they recorded at Twickenham is horrible.  I've decided that the other reason John played the song (apart from George's departure) was probably because he remembered it from the previous month's RnR Circus performance by you-know-Who, so Mark L. was right on that score.  Could be the record you bought was THE BEATLES VS. DON HO...great title, but that's about all. <g>

Re misheard lyrics:  I thought the line *was* "Gonna get inside your bitter mind".  Isn't that the way it's listed on the lyric sleeve?

And thanks for the BBC review...sounds like it might actually pop up this time after all!

Carolyn