Couple of Questions

Howdy all!  This is my first attempt at posting to a mailing thingamajig, so
excuse my ranting!  I'm a dyed in the wool Who Freak/Pete Freak who's been
stuck here in Bubbaville Texas for 27 years now with nobody to talk Who to!
George Strait is OK, but its dismal to try to talk about rock n roll to a
bunch of big haired rednecks who think My Generation is #321 in the Baptist
hymnal!  I read that Pete was reviving Lifehouse and that participants needed
a computer to contribute.  So I finally got a PC and Internet and have spent
the last several days reading about Lifehouse and downloading Who pictures,
Who music, Who EVERYTHING!  I suddenly feel 17 again!!  Now that I've read
the mail digest a for a few days, I guess I'm ready to give it a shot with
some questions, so here goes:

1.  Any idea how much the Lifehouse Method package will cost (in US bucks)
and when it will be available?  I hear it'll be costly, so I'd like to start
saving now!  I've waited for Pete to do this since I first heard about it in
'71 and I'll be danged if I'm gonna miss the opportunity to be a part of it!
Psychoderelict was a great piece of work, but in my understanding an feeble
opinion, Lifehouse was always supposed to be a joint product  -- a two-way
street between artist and audience.  Sounds like this is gonna be it --
finally.  Hope I don't have to mortgage the farm -- but I'd probably do it!

2.  I've submitted my e-mail address to the eelpie.com site to be notified
about Lifehouse Chronicles -- will this get me notification of the
availability of Method, as well?  Is the eelpie site where I purchase Method
when it is available?  I'm still learning my way around the internet and want
to make sure I know where to go!

3.  Has anyone out there got the 1975 Houston Summit show on video?  I'd love
to get my hands on a copy!

4. (and last)  Have spent the last 25 years looking for the "Pinball Messiah"
poster used in the Ken Russell Tommy film.  Its the black & white one seen in
the holiday camp scenes and behind the stage in the prelude to Sally Simpson.
 Somebody out there HAS to know where I can find one.

Thanks, all, for being out there -- this is like a breath of fresh air to an
old Texas gal!!