Matt on Chronicles delay

Here's Matt Kent at petetownshend.com on the delays of the Lifehouse
Chronicles boxset.

"The short answer is the Chronicles set will be ready when it's ready!
That's not meant
to be a glib statement and I know it probably sounds like it but the
production team
are working flat out to get it released. Pete's statement about the Sadler's
Wells show
inferred that it would be released around that time but we are planning on
bringing
that forward. I could give you the date but then if we don't make it there
will be the
usual criticism about delays and so there's little point doing that. All I
can say is that
the printers are running flat out getting the sets made ready for an
'earlier' release
date.

Matt"

        -Brian in Atlanta