ticket mugshot gallery?

I had a thought the other day of something we as fans could put
together that would be pretty cool and unique.  I was thinking if we
had our cumulative Who concert ticket stubs scanned with an image of
ourselves next to the ticket this would make a pretty cool online
gallery.  Here's a lame ascii graphic of what I had in mind:

    +------------------------+---------+
    |    THE WHO             | I'm The |
    |                        |  Face   |
    | The House of Blues     |   If    |
    | November 16, 1999      |   You   |
    |                        |  Want   |
    | $300.00                |   It!   |
    +------------------------+---------+

The idea is to put faces of the fans next to each ticket and just keep
adding and adding and adding until we have a huge collage of tickets
and faces!  In looking through the "Who Concert File" I liked seeing
the images of the tickets and I got this idea while looking at it
recently.  With enough "faces" we could do a photomosaic style
rendering of The Who with our "faces" as the elements.  How's that for
fan appreciation? :-)  (If you've seen that digital photomosaic book,
you know what I'm talking about, if you haven't seen one yet, then its
kinda hard to explain without a picture :-).

What do you all think of the idea?  Stupid? Cool? Too grandiose to
pull off?
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,