No Subject

Noel told Radio 1 about the cover version Oasis will be doing for a full
electric session on Lamacq later in the week: "We've just found out that =
we'
re gonna do 'My Generation' by The Who. It should be good actually, I'm
looking forward to it," he said. "I'm looking forward to seeing Andy =
Bell
playing bass. That should be fantastic."

It was voted for by Radio 1 listeners, and the top five possibilities
included Blur's 'Country House', and Robbie Williams' 'Angels', both of =
whom came under attack from Noel: "I was looking forward to doing =
'Country House' , which would have entailed me going to the toilet with =
some laxatives, reciting the lyrics off a big lyrics sheet, and flushing =
the chain in sort of rapid succession," Noel told Radio 1. "There was =
talk of us doing 'Angels ', and Liam was gonna sing it with about 50 =
meat pies in his mouth!" he said.
You can hear the session Oasis are recording for Radio 1 on Thursday =
during the second week of February.
For the complete article go to:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/news/music/music.shtml
        -Brian in Atlanta

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01BF624D.C72A3860

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000ff face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>OASIS ARE =
DOING MY=20
GENERATION? They don't deserve such a good song!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000ff face=3D"Comic Sans MS" =
size=3D2>ilya</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>From today's BBC Radio News:<BR><BR>Noel told Radio 1 about the =
cover=20
version Oasis will be doing for a full<BR>electric session on Lamacq =
later in=20
the week: "We've just found out that we'<BR>re gonna do 'My Generation' =
by The=20
Who. It should be good actually, I'm<BR>looking forward to it," he said. =
"I'm=20
looking forward to seeing Andy Bell<BR>playing bass. That should be=20
fantastic."<BR><BR>It was voted for by Radio 1 listeners, and the top =
five=20
possibilities<BR>included Blur's 'Country House', and Robbie Williams' =
'Angels',=20
both of whom came under attack from Noel: "I was looking forward to =
doing=20
'Country House' , which would have entailed me going to the toilet with =
some=20
laxatives, reciting the lyrics off a big lyrics sheet, and flushing the =
chain in=20
sort of rapid succession," Noel told Radio 1. "There was talk of us =
doing=20
'Angels ', and Liam was gonna sing it with about 50 meat pies in his =
mouth!" he=20
said.<BR>You can hear the session Oasis are recording for Radio 1 on =
Thursday=20
during the second week of February.<BR>For the complete article go =
to:<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/news/music/music.shtml">http://www.bb=
c.co.uk/radio1/news/music/music.shtml</A><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
-Brian in Atlanta</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01BF624D.C72A3860--