Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #16

In a message dated 1/18/00 9:07:30 AM, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<< I remember seeing a vid for "Don't Let Go The Coat," it was done in the
same
way as "You Better You Bet."  It was probably done the same day as "You
Better You Bet."  There were also live videos taped during the Cap Center
shows in '82 for "Eminence Front" and "It's Hard."  They were filmed without
an audience, but performed live (no lip-synch), and I believe that they were
used during some Schlitz commercials that year.

Hello Group,
    Just a Quick note on this one.  I am a stagehand in Washington DC and
remember the Who during this concert and the taping for the commercials.  I
was not there for all of it however there was a bit that was taken during the
load in.  I am not in any of the shots, however a lot of my friends are.
Just thought it might be interesting.
Jeff