Re: Rock of the Century results/Chicago

WXCD, a "classic rock" station in Chicago, just published their listener's
votes for the Best of the Century (listed until our guys are listed)(WXCD
Plays the same 500 top rock songs):

BEST RECORDING ARTIST
1) Beatles
2) Zepellin
3) Stones
4) THE WHO
- They should've been above the Stones, at least.... let's not mention that they could just as well be No.1! -

BEST MALE PERFORMER
1) McCartney
2) Jagger
3) Jim Morrison
4) Hendrix
5) Lennon
6) ROGER DALTRY
- Isn't his name "Daltrey"? They should've at least spelled it right... -

BEST GUITARIST
1) Hendrix
2) Clapton
3) Page
4) Santana???
5) PETE TOWNSHEND
- Nothing to complete here, I guess... -

BEST DRUMMER
1) KEITH MOON -Yupiiii! They're right...-
2) Bonham

(NO BEST BASS PLAYER CATEGORY)
- Why not? Bass is more important then... others... it should've been there! -

BEST ALBUM
1) Sgt. Peppers
2) Abbey Road
3) Dark Side of the Moon
4) WHO'S NEXT
5) Beatle's White Album
6) QUADROPHENIA
7) Zepellin IV
8) Sticky Fingers
9) The Wall
10) TOMMY
- Personally I believe Tommy is better then "Who's next" and "Quadrophenia" but.. it's nice to have them all... -

BEST SONG
1) Day in the Life
2) Stairway to Heaven
3) Hey Jude
4) WON"T GET FOOLED AGAIN
5) Can't always get what you want
6) Sympathy for the Devil
7) BABA O'RILEY
12) PINBALL WIZARD
- Hey, that's my favourite song you got there (Baba)! Whose song is "Can't always get what you want"? And where's "My generation"?

Our Guys are pretty well represented, don't you think, especially in
comparison to Rolling Stone's and VH1's lists.
- I guess, but with the risk of sounding like I'm asking too much, I have to say they deserved even better! -
ilya