Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #12

I too had been hoping for the Join Together/Road Runner/MG Blues medley from
TKAA to be out on CD, (rather than dig out the Vinyl), but for what it's
worth, IF you can find a music store that still sells Cassette tapes, and IF
they have TKAA on tape, the cassettes DO have that whole medley, plus a
couple of other items on the Vinyl that were not included on the CD...... the
cassette is actually not that hard to locate....I bought a copy only a month
ago at "Camelot" music, but saw it elsewhere,  "wherever cassette are sold".
                    Jeff (in Maryland)