Re: Baby Don't Ya Do It

>"The Collectors Who's Next" and "A Stereo Quick one"  are from the orginal
>German polydor masters right? and have never been officially released.

Yes and they were released in Germany originally and both German albums were
released worldwide in a LP Boxset called "Phases."

>Ok  So Are The Mca Remasters/ Remixes of "Who's Next" and "A quick one"
>False stereo on some tracks and True on others?

Who's Next is in stereo everywhere in all LP and CD versions.  On the A
Quick One remaster "Run Run Run" is in stereo and the rest of the original
LP is in mono except for "Whiskey Man" which is in fake stereo.  The German
LP version is all true stereo except for "See My Way" which has never turned
up in stereo anywhere.  The only flaw with the German "A Quick One" is that
"So Sad About Us" sounds like crap.  Go for either the original US stereo LP
or the old MCA CD for that.

        -Brian in Atlanta