No Subject

He'd bettter get something! He's one of the few guys (very, very few) who did something good this year. When is the Who giving us some new material? Is the Who giving us some new material?
ilya

I notice that two soundtracks with Who music were nominated for Grammies this year: Austin Powers and American Beauty.  Also nominated were: The Matrix, Prince of Egypt, and Tarzan.  Any bets as to which will win?  :)

Uh, I predict that Santana will get something.  His name is everywhere.

keets