Love is all you need...unless you have to deal w/MCA

Good job, Kevin &/or Susan Moore!  It was indeed "All You Need Is
Love".  I'd known for years that Keith *sang* on that session, but I
never realized that he also played drums (albeit with brushes) until I
saw the tape of the live broadcast on THE BEATLES ANTHOLOGY.  When the
camera focuses on Ringo, you can see Moon's hands in the foreground
using the brushes.  Once he even twirls one!  I don't know for a *fact*
that it's Moon, since you can't see the guy's face, but he was there and
just try keeping him off a drum kit for five minutes....

Mark, I loved your diatribe against MCA Records--very well-written &
accurate.  More power to you!  I remember waiting at least five years
for the boxed set.  Now we get to wait five more for the BBC tapes, and
doubtless another ten for a live box.  And it'll be crap when we do get
it.  Why don't the Who switch labels again?!  Will no one else have
them?

--Carolyn