The Pen is mighter than the sword (but not an SG Standard!)

Does anyone know the E-Mail addresses at MCA and BEst Buy that we could
bombard with messages about their stupidity?  Maybe we set up a chain E-Mail
with the promise that anyone who sends an E-Mail to these MCA and BEst Buy
Bastards within 10 minutes of receipt will have good fortune smile upon them,
guaranteed!

The BBC sessions reminded me of another recent release: Pete live in Chicago.
 The second CD has only two songs, both with Eddie Vedder (whose Grandmother
lives one mile from me).  I saw the 97 PT show, and it was as exciting and
energetic as any Who concert.  Why not more from that show?

Also, another comment on MCA- their pressings suck!  Listen to all the tape
his on Kids are Alright.  Bad volume levels and presence, particularly on PT.
 Do commend THe OX for the Extended LAL.  His engineering is superb!