RE: Shepardsbush Photos on Who.net

>Keets, were those the same pictures from Hans and Bjorn??

No, but likely they were standing next to one another--they're
representatives of the "Dutch Mob" that attended both nights.  Actually, it
looks to me like these were taken different nights--Bjorn's photos look to
be from the 22 and Hans' from the 23.

>There is now another separate link to more photos on The Who.net/news.
>worth a check out.

That's Luke Turner who posted that link to his page on the PT BBS.  A guy
named Chris Ogden from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, England, got pics
from John's side, but says he hasn't access to a scanner.  Anybody here live
near there?

keets