Re: John Entwistle CD: "The Rock"?

An autographed LEFT FOR LIVE cd is also available from his site, but I don't
think any of the others are.  You'd have to catch him at a show and ask him
to do it.  When the JEB is on tour, they admit people for the soundcheck
sometimes (additional charge), and also, if you wait around after the show,
he'll often come out for a drink or to chat with the fans.

keets