Re: John Entwistle CD: "The Rock"?

>Again I turned up a surprise (to me at least) while browsing on
>Amazon.  What's the track list for this?

Phil,

Click on the album title, and Amazon will show you the track list. You can
even get clips of the first 5 songs.

I was disappointed by this CD. John wrote only 4 of the 10 songs ("Country
Hurricane" doesn't count) and doesn't sing lead (or at all) on any of them.
For an album with his name on it, there's just not enough John on here.
"Last Song" is my favorite of this album.

This review is written from memory, and I'm sure I'll be corrected if I
have facts wrong.

Jim