Re: 5-piece

Sorry Kentavo, guess we missed your original question.

Back to the technical.  Pete said he underwent some kind of therapy recently
which "cured" his tinnitus.  I hope after the Friday night show at the House
Of Blues in Chicago that he got his money back.  He also found that playing
with a smaller floor amp and speaker directed the sound of his guitar out of
the way of his ears so he could play electric.  But what I think finally may
have done it is those monitors that Roger and John wear that go right in
their ears.  It provides a cover for Pete to stick earplugs in without
calling attention to himself.  I just wish he'd wear musician's earplugs all
the time on stage and if they pop out during a windmill (as he's complained
they do) just reach over and grab a fresh one and ram it in.  I mean when
MST3000 can get a laugh out of a movie audience referring your hearing loss,
you really can't consider it a secret.

        -Brian in Atlanta