Re: Damned horns

Its funny, one of the things i've always liked about the who was the brass
they used.  I love the bit in 5:15 with them and Overture.

I hardly ever think about it but their is brass on AQO, Sell Out, Tommy,
Who's Next (You have to like them in my wife!) Quad, and It's Hard.  I'm a
big fan of the JE song "one at a time"

I don't really have any problem with them if they are used tastefully.  I
can see how you could have objections to the ones used in the '89 tour.
Personally the extra guitarist or guitar track's drive me crazy, especially
when pete's acoustic was nearly inaudible.

-Nick in Salt Lake