those damned horns (was: I Can See For Miles - Live 1980)

> Right. Those damned horns. I don't count that, a latter-day version.

Funny, during the little "Who orgy" that Nick and I had last week, we
both commented how the '79 MSG boot has horns, but that they serve to
accent and complement rather than distract and overbear. YMMV.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,