Re: Obscure and Oblique Questions

<<3) i came across a record in a store yesterday by a group named "The
Wellwater Conspiracy" (a punk group, by the looks of it). Anyone hear of
them? They have a song called "Shel Talmy". Anyone hear of this?>>

They are a side project of Matt Cameron from Soundgarden and John McBain of .... (his original group escapes me at the moment).

I have most all of their stuff and (obivously) think they're great.  It's very stoney garage pop.
This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.