Where to find some songs..

Hi fellow Who fans..

I´m a bit new to this list, so this is to be my first posting, hope I´ll not
say anything that should be common knowledge or something..

Gonna change track a bit from the BBC/Lifehouse discussion(s), and ask a
quick kinda question.. My Who collection is about as definite as can be (to
be bought from still in-print things), but on cd, I still lack two must-have
songs; Relay & Dogs.. I know both of them are on the Maximum RnB box set,
which should make that a definite buy. However, I heard that the songs
appearing in the box set are mixed together in different ways, and I´m
wondering if this is the case with the Relay and Dogs.. Will someone please
help me getting the knowledge about this...? Or maybe give me some other
great tips where I can find those songs on other discs (Yes, I know about
the Who´s Greatest Hits ones, so I can at least get Relay on there, but I
absolutely need Dogs (still talking about the song, I´ll get a pet
later)..).

I´ll deeply appreciate any help!
cheers,
Jonny