Bye money, it was nice having you for a day...

Peter Townshend is trying to put me in the poorhouse!
I just bought autographed copies of "A Decade Of The Who" & "Horse's Neck".
Am i crazy?
Lifehouse, Avatar, BBC, Autographed Books...
So much stuff, so little money.

-cpb

"Nothing in nature behaves so rigidly or consistently
as a human being in pursuit of hell."
                                                -pdbt