RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #54

>Kevin,
>I met a lady from Vermont this week. Her name was Mary Anne, but her hands
>were steady as a rock. (I'm thinking she must have really been from New
>Hampshire)
>Cory

(O'Neal, Kevin) : She's probably just not milkin' enough cows.  ;-)

>>The performance was all filmed, in a non-intrusive manner.  I understand
>>that it's planned to eventually be released on DVD; I certainly won't
>>hesitate in buying it.
>>- -MB

>Subject: Re: Pete Townshend at Saddlers Wells, 25 Feb 2000
>Thank you for the great review!  Wish we could all have been there.
>keets

(O'Neal, Kevin) : Yes...*sniff, thanks for the great.....*sniff, review.  :(

CD's in CD changer:
Well, my portable cd player lives in my office now.
I've had the same tape in my tape deck for about the last 2-3 years if you
can believe that!  It's a compilation of all the songs originally
listed/written for Lifehouse.  Most all by The Who, but a couple (Mary, Time
is Passing) are Pete demo's.  I've loved and have been waiting for Lifehouse
for some time now.
I do have a tape "carrier" that holds Quad, some Tosh, some Fishbone, a
couple of "best mixes" from 1992 (Nirvana,PJ,Alice n chains, etc.).  The
only tape I've pulled from this collection in the resent past (year) to
replace my LH tape is Quad.  As soon as Quad is over, back goes the LH.  I
used to keep LAL Complete in this carrier too, until I found it on the floor
soaking up snow!!!!  I'M STILL NOT OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!    :)
We're lucky here in Vt.  We have a radio station (very small and
cult-ish...similar to WHFS in the Baltimore/DC/Annapolis area circa 1985.),
"The Point..104.7" that plays allot of very, very abstract Pete solo
material.  You can listen to them on the web at www.pointfm.com if
interested.  I've been providing a couple of the DJ's there updates on Pete
and Who activity.  In return, they'll play Pete tracks that I recommend.
YA GOT TO DO WHAT YOU CAN TO GET THE MUSIC OUT THERE MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!  Oh
yeah, we also have a "classic-rock" station that kicks out a really
unusually hefty amount of Who.  Although, I almost puked when they listed
'Join Together' as a "lost classic".

Stay in Tune,
Kevin all alone and a bit drunk ;-) ,since my wife is in SF on business, in
VT.
Actually, she boarded Squaw Valley today, the luck stiff!
Just to be clear, the "alone" part is the result of my wife being in SF, not
the "drunk" part.  That's just a pleasant coincidence.  :)~
Waaaazzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupp!