The Techno who/what about lifehouse the film

I just picked up a couple of the Lifehouse element singles, one to listen to
one for posterity
(they were only 99 cents!!!!)  Anyway I really really liked the new Techno
version of who are you!  Its not at all what I expected, very grounded and
not as overblown as some remixes are.  I lke it better than what was done to
Kashmir a few years back, As far as the Orchestral Baba O'reilly, its very
similar to the arrangment on then "Who's serious" disc
but still had some interesting parts.
Listenting to it made me really long for a film of lifehouse.  I actually
started to picture many of the scenes that could be in the film,
Its amazing to me how this film hasnt been made,(of course I havent read the
script yet)which brings a question i heard that the  radio script was for
sale.
 well I went to amazon and results showed a book called
 Lifehouse by: Spider Robinson the Synopsis
June went for a walk and came back with memories missing. She was completely
unaware of any gap but she had taken a cellular phone with her and phoned
Paul, her partner in crime, and told his answering machine about the strange
thing she had just witnessed. Now, June and Paul know someone has the
ability to edit memories, but who.

Returning from a walk missing parts of her memory, June Bellamy, accompanied
by her partner Paul, find themselves on the run from insidious superhumans
who can edit their memories.
Sounds like a cool story line but not Lifehouse
So where can I find the radio script, because i looked at bbc.com as well
and couldnt find it.
thanks
drew