Re: Lifehouse and BBC, of cuss

>The London Symphony Orchestra's Baba O'Riley, OTOH, unfortunately does
>nothing for me.  I wonder who arranged it for orchestra, and if it's Pete I
>wonder whether he's bidding to leave a legacy as a classical composer.  I
>don't need to hear this more than once or twice more in my life.

He would be called a "contemporary composer" rather than "classical," along
the lines of Aaron Copeland and George Gershwin.  I see no reason why Pete
shouldn't score his works for orchestra.  That's a whole new group of fans
who could enjoy it.  I'd love to hear that little synthesizer prelude on
Another Scoop out and about on classical stations, too.

;)
keets