Grateful Who!

Hey guys:

   i'm sitting here pondering my last thirty years (i turn 31 today)and
nearly wept at this thought:
   A few years ago i was a music geek who's favorite band quit ten years
earlier. Luckily i saw the reunion "Tommy" show, and while even at the time
i admitted it was lame, at least i got to see them. i like alot of other
music, but music was dull without an active favorite band.
   The last five years have seen more than i could've hoped for in Who
activity. Pete touring solo, with only one or two others onstage.
"Lifehouse" finally complete, and we get SIX discs of material! The Who
touring again, extensively. The Who doing "Quadrophenia", complete, onstage
all over the world. Remasters with bonus tracks for most of the Who albums.
The BBC Sessions released. Four disc "Avatar" set. Pete Townshend's
official website kicks ass. A new album in the works.
   And what's more? i've found this list and made some great Who-fan friends.
   Thanks for sharing all the great music, stories and viewpoints, i am one
happy Who fan.

                peace&anarchy,  jeffree