Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #44

Two important questions guys:

1)Sorry if this is a dumb question but I cant seem to find exactly where I
can buy the LifeHouse set or BBC sessions. Ive heard about bestbuy.com but
when I search for the Who or Pete Townshend on there I dont see these. Can
someone give me exact info? Im dying for this stuff but have been a little
out of touch due to a serious illness in the family.

2)Can anyone (Jacqueline?) give me Kelly Giles (Yellow Ledbetter)'s new
email address? I lost hers when Prodigy Classic died and am dying to see how
college is going.

Thanks all you who people!

-Ellen