What's The Deal With Best Buy Online?

Yes, they did lower the BBC Sessions price again to $12.58 & took it out of "The WHO"
listings & put it in "WHO". ???

They state in their pre-order info that they actually ship before the release date, even
if you have chosen standard shipping, but my order status still says "Open" & the price
still says $17.99. (They claim to update their order status info 4 times per day.) So it
looks like my order definitely has not been shipped yet. I hope they haven't run out!!!

Janine
Janine@ncci.net