The New CD

Called a BEst Buy yesterday to find out if they had "BBC" on the shelves yet.
 When the "twentysomething" asked for the name of the artist, I replied, "The
Who".  He said, "No, I'm asking YOU the name of the artist!"  (Abott and
Costello live!)

A second Best Buy understood my request, and let me know that 150 would be on
the shelves today.  ("Normal order is 90, this must be a big release").
Little does he know.

The Best Buy I bought it from had half an end display filled with "BBC",
right as I walked into the store.  There was a cardboard cutout above the
display announcing the release.  Long live rock, and our guys!

Evanston John