Re: Best Buy BBC Bonus Disc Online?

In a message dated 2/14/00 8:04:05 AM Pacific Standard Time, janine@ncci.net
writes:

<< Well, I pre-ordered from Best Buy online last week...price was $17.97--I
assumed that had
 to include the bonus disc because of the high price...today they changed the
online price
 to $12.99--still no mention of the bonus disc. I sure hope they adjust my
price & include
 the bonus disc, especially since I had already pre-ordered the darn thing
from CD Now
 before I know about a bonus disc from Best Buy. I just sent them an e-mail
inquiry, & will
 post here as soon as I hear anything.

 Keeping my fingers crossed!

 Janine
 Janine@ncci.net >>

This is strange.  I ordered on-line last week from Best Buy and it was
$12.99.  No mention of the bonus disc.  Then, some time over the weekend, the
price changed to $17.97.  Still no mention of the bonus disc.  This morning
the price is $12.59.  WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?!?!

ChicoTodd