Re: Who wedding song

<< Hello

    I am getting married in Oct and I am trying to figure out which who
 song to dance to with my soon to be wife. Does anyone have any good
 suggestions?

    I need a good love song...

    Thanks for any help!

    George in CT >>

At my wedding, we had the entire wedding party wait outside in foyer, then
they all walked in as the DJ announced their names.  "The father and mother
of the groom...etc."  Once the entire wedding party was inside, except for my
wife and I, we closed the doors to the reception hall, the DJ started playing
"Let My Love Open the Door," we opened the door ad Kathie and I walked in.
Still looks great on the video seven and a half years later!

ChicoTodd