Re: Pistols Cover !!!!

In article <D5CE45D3889FD3118BFF00508B555AAC7ADFA4@SCREAMMSG>,
    Kevin Cotrupe <KC@screamingmedia.com>  writes:

> Does anyone know of a good copy of this show, if any at all. Who sings on
> Pretty Vacant ? I imagine it was Pete since he had been hanging around with
> the Sex Pistols at the time.

<http://www.thewho.net/hyper/sets70s.html#17 September 1979>
Says the following:

    This is the show where Pete cut his hand badly during Who Are You. The
    band stalled for 5-10 minutes while he received stitches; both John
    and Kenney do solos, and Roger does some Bo Diddley-type jams on
    guitar.

    [...]

    The following were played during the jam session:

    Pretty Vacant
    Sweets for my Sweet
    My Generation (which John led the audience in a sing-along -
	Entwistle: "People try to put us down," 19,000 Who freaks:
	"Talking 'bout my generation" and so on) and "Magic Bus" which is
	what they were playing when Pete returned to the stage. Take it
	from an eyewitness who kept extensive notes during the show -
	that's the way it went down.

> Also , I work for an internet company and we all share a CD player. We are
> listening to Tommy right now and everyone is saying,
>  " Hey , these guys are pretty good ."

Cool!  I work a company that makes video equipment for broadcast
television stations and I'm working on getting some choice Who bits
into our test reel. :-)
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,