Re: points of interest.

>Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:26:56 -0500
>From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
>
>	Just noticed last night, that the Who-Maxima commercial is back on
>the air.  Looks like were in for another round.

I certainly noticed, but it's not THE Maxima commercial, it's a different
one, with the same soundtrack I think, but different video.  In particular,
the scream "Yeeahhh" is no longer coordinated with the powerslide across
the desert dust -- a mistake, IMO, I thought the original was better.

Cheers,

Alan
"It's not like bein' possessed or anything...it's just...*I* *do* *my* *job*."
   --Pete Townshend