Re: lifehouse box

Here's what somebody else says about it, from this morning on the PT BBS:

>there was an original conversation between Best Buy and MCA about
putting out a 3 or 4 song added value piece..My friend who is the VP.
sales for MCA, sent me a copy of the disc that Best Buy was to choose
from...I posted the titles a while back...I checked with him about a
month ago and he told me that there were some snags in the
negotiations..I will check with him today and post back to the group late
today the answer...By the way apparently Best Buy has a deal with the BBC to
release their archives.