Two Things

Well, just ordered my Chronicles set from Eelpie. 54 pounds, aka $86.  I'm
quite looking forward to it, I must say, and it's just before my birthday
too so how much better can it get? A BBC Who set too, you say? I'll believe
it when I'm holding it in my hand.
In the meantime, all interested please excuse the delay in Whofest info but
I've been dealing with a stuck kidney stone and the aftermath (that was
this morning), and while I'm OK right now I'm drifting in a drug-induced
haze (the doc gave them to me, OK? No laws being broken HERE today) I
haven't been meself of late. What I've got right now is: we're looking hard
at late March, early April. It should be warm enough then to be pleasant
but not killing heat (Hell, it's 65 today) and anyone who might want to
swim will be able to. The hotel rates are quite reasonable too. Sound good?
Anyone interested should contact me now, so I can get a list together.
Traci, I hope you and your husband will try again this year...promise to
have more lines of communication open this time!

       Cheers                  ML

If you own a CD player, you need to check out our website:

http://www.generations.theshoppe.com/