Re: Who's Next Classic Albums US release!

>Hmmm.  This is one that will play on US DVD players?

Yes it will.  Also Image is showing no sign so far of a VHS release.  Oh,
and after having had DVD for a year I'd say it's a definite and sometimes
startling improvement over VHS.  I think it is very much worth it.  Of
course, there are some bad DVD's and the Roger Daltrey: A Celebration one is
probably the worst one ever released so please don't make that your first
one.

Oh, and I have seen this on a tape copy and you really must see it.  It blew
me away.  The only problem is it's only a little over an hour and you'll
want it to go on forever.

        -Brian in Atlanta